Petition

Please sign the petition to help non-smokers find a resolution to this problem

July 19, 2016

07/19/2016

Today I ended up finding out that my unit at the South 67 Condos had tested positive for meth (over 3 months ago I moved to a house that was purchased so I could move out of the health hazard); this came from my father checking his email at my house on my guest computer & I had to configure the firewall for him, where I noticed a subject on one of his emails that stated "Lester Ave." & "meth decontamination".  I have to wonder if that was there before I moved in, but if it wasn't, I know it definitely was afterward due to the various drugs that was being smoked in E22 (meth being one of them) by the last renters in that unit before I moved.  I have no proof that it couldn't have been coming from E26 as well, but it wouldn't surprise me, seeing as supposedly it was already cleaned, but the problem still remained afterwards, which means it could still be going through the ventilation system from Danny next door (unless there is somebody else that has moved into E22 that could be doing it).

I didn't smell any drugs (at least nothing strong enough to be a problem) while I was there early in July, when I went there to help my father get samples for what he claimed was asbestos testing, which seems the samples may have really been for meth testing (apparently he's attempting to keep the fact that meth was detected in my old unit from me, I would expect because he still wants me to believe it was in my head).  In any case, I think my father believes me at this point that my claims of drug use in the condo making me ill almost daily for over 2 years was not all in my head as he previously thought, however he's apparently still trying to make me think that's the case by not telling me about it.  The problem with this is this could end up making it so I have to move back there if he can't sell it for that reason (the guy that eventually bought E22 from Randy had to completely strip the unit clean & rebuilding everything from scratch, which I don't think my father is going to be willing to do), so while I hope this isn't the case, that drug use from the neighbors that kept me ill for over 2 years may end up moving me back there (if my father follows through on his threat), only to continue being sick until the day I die from it.

No comments: